We are excited that you are interested in serving at Camp PARC this summer!
Camp PARC is actively recruiting for the following resident volunteer positions:
- Junior Counselors – Provide around the clock care for one or two special needs campers for the entire camping session.
- Senior Staff – Provide leadership and supervision at each camping session and at events throughout the year.
- Peer Buddies – Work cooperatively with assigned Junior Counselor to provide a meaningful camping experience for one special needs peer. This role is exclusive to the Youth Mini-Camp session.
- Resident Photographers and Videographers – Help capture each and every moment of Camp PARC magic.
For more details on each role, visit our Volunteers page.
Before applying for Camp PARC 2021, please review Camp PARC’s COVID-19 Mitigation Plan
and the pre-requisites that are required to attend this summer.
To begin the application process, please fill out the 2021 online application. The online application should be used for all returning staff and new applicants.
All applications will be reviewed and one of our directors will confirm your session of service. All new residential staff applicants will go through an interview process.
Upon receipt of your confirmation, you will then receive your acceptance agreement and health forms to be completed and returned prior to Camp.
Staff dates for the 2021 season are:
- Adult Mini-Camp: July 10 – 15
- Youth Mini-Camp: July 17 – 21
- Adult Full Week Camp: July 24 – 31
Volunteers are welcome to apply for one or more sessions and are also welcome to apply for different positions at each session.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact Uncle Ted or Aunt Judy at 814-410-5343 or email@example.com.