Staying in is the new going out.
So let’s “go out” together online!
Join Camp PARC for a social distanced online Family Trivia Night – grab the family or some friends, get the drinks and snacks sorted, then settle in for a fun and competitive evening. Your host, George Trebek, promises an evening full of lively entertainment, friendly competition, and loads of laughter.
Friday, August 14, 2020
7:00 pm-9:00 pm
From the comfort of your home!
Funds from the Online Family Trivia Night will help fund picnic tables that are needed for the The Risch Pavilion. The Risch Pavilion is being constructed at Laurel Hill State Park, Group Camp #8. Due to CoVid-19, construction has been delayed until Spring 2021. We will we need 30 all weather picnic tables to meet Camp PARC’s needs when utilizing the pavilion. Each table will cost approximately $170. Gather your team and share this event with friends and family and let’s see how many picnic tables we can fund through this FUNdraiser!
How this works
- Register your team by Wednesday, August 12 from the link above.
- Twenty-four (24) hours before event, all registered teams will receive email with rules and Zoom access code.
- Gather your team and log into your Zoom link on Friday, August 14 a few minutes before the start time to join the fun! You can interact with the hosts and other Camp PARC supporters.
- Put your thinking cap on and compete against other teams in an Online Trivia Night.
- Top 3 teams will win prizes. Prizes will be delivered or mailed during the week of August 17.
Schedule of Events
7:00 pm – Teams Assemble
7:15 pm – Briefing on rules and instructions
7:30 pm – Lets the games, begin!
9:00 pm – Winners announcements
There will also be a Bonus Round, which could earn your team up to 20 points. The Bonus Round will be $10 per team to participate and can be purchased in advance or during the Trivia Night event.