Pull for Camp PARC
Gather your friends and join Camp PARC for a sporting clay shoot on the morning of Thursday, September 6 at Seven Springs Mountain Resort. Rated one of the best facilities in the country, the challenging course is great for novice and competitive shooters alike. First-time shooters are welcome and encouraged to participate!
The shoot includes 100 clays per shooter at 15 different shooting stations. The clay targets are released from machines, have an unpredictable pattern which simulates that of live-quarry shooting, offering a great variety of trajectories, angles, speeds, elevations, and distances.
Registration is $150 per person and shooters should supply shotgun and ammunition. Shotgun rental and ammunition is available for an additional $50 per person. Participants must register by Thursday, August 31.
Teams consist of four shooters each, one cart per team of four is included in registration. Shooters may register as an individual or as a group of two, three, or four. Groups of less than four will be paired with other shooters to create a four-person team.
Schedule of Events
9:30 am - Registration Opens
10:45 am - Instruction and Safety Meeting
11:00 am - Shoot Begins
1:30 pm - Lunch
2:30 pm - Scores and Awards
Directions to Sporting Clays at Seven Springs
- From the Main Entrance before the ticket booth make a left onto Village Drive
- Pass a set of condominiums called The Villages (WoodRidge, MeadowRidge, SunRidge, StoneGate, and StoneRidge) drive until you come to a stop sign,
- Continue to drive straight until you come to the top of the mountain, (across from the Southwind community)
- Make a left onto a paved road, continue to drive straight,
- You will see a large sign on the left that reads Sporting Clays, take that left.