It’s Recruitment Week!
All this week, Camp PARC is recruiting caring and compassionate individuals to participate as full-time Resident Volunteers for the 2016 camping season!
If you are new to Camp PARC and interested in volunteering this summer, please fill out the 2016 Staff Volunteer Application to begin the volunteer registration process.
Camp PARC is actively recruiting for all resident volunteer positions, which include:
- Junior Counselors - Provide around the clock care for one or two special needs campers for the entire camping session.
- Senior Staff - Provide leadership and supervision at each camping session and at events throughout the year.
- Childcare Counselors - Provide 24 hour care for Senior Staff children, infants through 4th grade, throughout the camping session.
- Resident Photographers and Videographers - Help capture each and every moment of Camp PARC magic.
- Peer Buddies - Work cooperatively with assigned Junior Counselor to provide a meaningful camping experience for one special needs peer. This role is exclusive to the Youth Mini-Camp session.
- Resident Staff Assistants - Provide additional support to Senior Staff while gaining valuable leadership and life skills. This role is exclusive to Adult Mini-Camp and Youth Mini-Camp sessions.
If you are interested in serving at Camp PARC this summer, and are new to our staff, please begin the registration process by filling out the 2016 Staff Volunteer Application.