Donate an Item to the Auction
Camp PARC is currently collecting new items to put up for bid at the Annual Benefit Auction. There are a myriad of traditional and creative ways to donate to the auction. Sources of donations might include you personally, businesses that you frequent, or your company.
You may be asking, “What can I donate or what are you looking for?” Below are some suggestions and ideas to get you started. A gentle reminder that we are looking for new items.
- Electronics (tablets, iPods, laptop computers)
- Small home furnishings and appliances
- Handmade goods (jewelry, furniture, baskets, paintings)
- Sporting Event Tickets (season ticket holders)
- Weekend Stays (bed and breakfasts, timeshares, hotels)
- Spa Packages
- Cultural Events (theater shows, concerts, museums)
- Wine Tasting Experiences
- Golf Outings
- Sporting Goods and Home Improvement Stores
- Department Stores
- Automotive (car inspections, oil changes)
- Health and Beauty (nail salons, hair salons, massages)
These are some options that have been successful in the past. We encourage your creativity, so please feel free to stray from the list.
Donations for the auction must be received by Friday, June 1!
If you have any question about how or what you can contribute, please contact Sarah Wallace firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to what is outlined above, financial contributions of any size to underwrite the costs associated with the auction or to supplement auction items are greatly appreciated.
The range of donation options are infinite, and your contributions in any form underpin the communal spirit of Camp PARC and this event.
We look forward to your participation!