Applications Now Open
We are excited that you are interested in serving at Camp PARC this summer!
Camp PARC is actively recruiting for the following resident volunteer positions:
- Junior Counselors - Provide around the clock care for one or two special needs campers for the entire camping session. MALES ONLY! All female positions have been filled for the 2017 season we are only accepting male applicants at this time.
- Senior Staff - Provide leadership and supervision at each camping session and at events throughout the year. MALE SENIOR STAFF are needed!
- Childcare Counselors - Provide 24 hour care for Senior Staff children, infants through 4th grade, throughout the camping session. MALES ONLY! All female positions have been filled for the 2017 season we are only accepting male applicants at this time.
- Resident Photographers and Videographers - Help capture each and every moment of Camp PARC magic.
- Resident Sound Technician - Help setup the sound system and provide ample sound and music at events throughout the session.
To begin the application process, please fill out the 2017 online application. The online application should be used for all returning staff and new applicants.
All applications will be reviewed and one of our directors will confirm your session of service in May. All new residential staff applicants will go through an interview process in April. Upon receipt of your confirmation you will then receive your acceptance agreement and health forms to be completed and returned prior to Camp.
Staff dates for the 2017 season are:
- Adult Mini-Camp: July 8 - 13
- Youth Mini-Camp: July 15 - 19
- Adult Full Week Camp: July 22 - July 29
Volunteers are welcome to apply for one or more sessions and are also welcome to apply for different positions at each session. Please complete an application for each position that you wish to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact Uncle Ted or Aunt Judy at 814-410-5343 or email@example.com.